If you want to apply SEO on Youtube so that your videos go viral and have many subscribers, then you have to do keyword research that is relevant to your channel niche.
Keywords are words related to your channel content. Keywords help the algorithm recommend your content to the right users.
For example, if someone wants to find a video about a chocolate cake recipe, they can use the keyword "chocolate cake recipe" in the YouTube search box. After that, YouTube will show a list of videos related to that keyword. Or if someone opens YouTube, then on the homepage of the application, the algorithm will display content from the channels he follows and content relevant to user preferences from channels that have not been followed by the user.
Benefits of Keyword Research
Here are some of the benefits of keyword research:
1. Speed up content creation
Doing keyword research first, helps you create content. You create content according to the keywords found. Even subsequent content ideas can be generated with keyword research, as you apply content clusters and silo structures.
2. Increase video visibility
Youtube's algorithm will recommend your video to other users and show your video in search results based on relevant keywords.
3. Targeting users
By doing keyword research, you can target the right users. This means that with the right keywords, you can organically increase the number of views and subscribers.
How to do keyword research
1. Use keyword research tools: There are many keyword research tools available, such as Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, Ahrefs, and many more. These tools can help you find popular and relevant keywords within your niche.
2. Use YouTube search suggestions: When you start typing in the YouTube search box, the platform will provide relevant search suggestions. This can help you find keywords that are popular in your niche.
3. Analyze competitor channels: Check out your competitors' channels and see what keywords they use in their video titles, descriptions, and tags. This can help you find keywords that are relevant and popular in your niche.
4. Review viewer comments and feedback: Read audience comments and feedback on your videos and your competitors' videos. Viewers may make suggestions on keywords they would like to see in your video.
5. Use Google Trends: Google Trends can help you find popular keywords in real-time. You can gain insights into search trends and keywords that are popular in your country or around the world.
6. Experiment and test: Try out different keywords in your video title, description, and tags, and check how your video performs. This can help you find the keywords that are most effective in attracting audiences and increasing your video's visibility on YouTube.
7. Trends at other platforms: Also observe trends on other platforms, such as TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Use the popular search features on these platforms.
How to use keywords properly
1. Use keywords in the video title: The title of your video should reflect the main topic and should contain keywords relevant to the topic. Make sure your video title is catchy and engages the audience.
2. Use keywords in the video description: The video description should include more information about the topic and should include keywords relevant to the topic. Make sure your video description is informative and interests the audience.
3. Use keywords in thumbnails: Video thumbnails are small images that appear in search results and recommendations. Make sure your video thumbnail is interesting and relevant to the topic and includes the right keywords.
4. Use keywords in the video transcript: Video transcripts can help YouTube understand your video content and increase its visibility in search results. Make sure you use keywords that are relevant to the topic in your video transcript.
5. Don't overuse keywords: Avoid overusing keywords in your video title, description, and tags. This can hurt your video's performance and can even be considered spam by YouTube.
6. Use the right keywords: Make sure you use the right keywords that are relevant to the topic of your video. Don't use keywords that are irrelevant or too generic, as this will make it difficult to compete with bigger and more popular channels on YouTube.
Remember that keyword research is only the first step in your video marketing strategy. Once you've found the right keywords, you need to remain consistent in producing high-quality content and promoting your videos effectively to attract more viewers. By implementing effective keyword research techniques and a good marketing strategy, you can build a loyal fan base and increase the success of your YouTube channel.
Post a Comment for "The Complete Guide to Youtube Keyword Research 2023 (Update)"